For hope, confidence, and joy while creating the life, health, and relationships you want!
There are two types of life-transitions. The first type of transitions are the ones that have been forced upon you and you have little or no control in preventing them. During these seasons, it is natural to experience worry, stress, anger, overwhelm, exhaustion, loneliness, sadness… and fear. You may doubt yourself and your ability to make confident decisions.These types of transitions include changes such as:
- Loss of a relationship through death, divorce, or emotional or physical safety.
- Job loss, looking for a job
- Diagnoses of a disease, illness or that of a family member
- An injury, recovery from an injury or that of a family member
- Physical changes such as weight loss, weight gain, menopause
- A move in locations
Your transition may also be one that you’re choosing because know you were created to be more or do more… and you’re going for it! You have unrealized dreams to pursue and you need to create a vision and a plan built on a foundation of success! Perhaps you’re looking to make changes in your life such as:
- Dating again after a loss of a relationship through death, divorce, or break-up
- Choosing a career or a change in one
- Creating a business or expanding your current one
- Training for an athletic event
- Making a commitment to your health
- Planning your life in retirement
- Making decisions with elderly parents
Even when these types of changes are ones you seek for yourself, you’re still leaving behind what was normal and comfortable, and challenging yourself to transform into more of who you want to be and how you want to experience life. With your choice also comes stress, overwhelm, doubt, fear, indecisiveness, and uncertainty.
As your coach, we will form a partnership that will help you to get beyond your wall of the choices and challenges in your transition and on into the life you have created for yourself! We will begin our journey by understanding your purpose, values, and goals, and together we will create a plan that will fortify your overall well-being as we work in your life and on your life so you can masterfully walk through the significant transition with hope, confidence, and joy!
In our coaching relationship, it is always your agenda. My role is to guide you, to ask you empowering questions that you lead you to your own answers. I will provide you the opportunity to explore on a deeper level what you truly want and help you to create the strategies that are uniquely right for you to get there. Along the way, we will uncover the thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that may be holding you back from what you want as you move through your transition. Once these limitations have been identified, addressed and released, you will feel empowered and be strengthened with confidence and clarity to move forward into taking the action necessary to reach your transition goals.
With empathy, dedication, and accountability, I am committed to helping you create for yourself more of the life you want as we strengthen your foundational well-being that will support you joyfully through life changes.
Check out this video from a client, Joe Marks: Who Needs a Coach?
- One-on-one, partner, and small group coaching packages
- Optional comprehensive coaching programs available Cor.E Dynamics Program, (link to Energy Leadership Development Program)
- Unlimited text and email support
- Combo Packages for coaching, personal training and/or nutritional consulting is available.
- In-person (Orange County, CA), Zoom, and phone sessions
Contact me to schedule a 30-minute complimentary session and for pricing on packages.
Experiences include content presentation along with individual and/or group explorations. A variety of topics are available including (but not limited to):
- Building Your Life Purpose and Personal Mission Statements
- Stop Stress, Build Resiliency, Create Joy!
- Health and Wellness
- General Fitness
- Cor.E Dynamics Program Topics
- Energy Leadership Development System Topics
Wellness Adventure Retreats
- Small groups consisting of 6-8 women for 2 or 3-day retreats
- Retreats include workshops, hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming, fitness, healthy meals, and relaxing!